To express your interest in upcoming job vacancies please complete application below and forward along with Resume and any relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Little Champs SPORTS CLUB_Staff Application Form
Superannuation Standard Choice Form
Tax File Number Declaration (please Contact us, to send an original document, or alternatively one can be obtained form the Post Office)
Working with kids is fun!
At Little Champs Sports Club we provide a foundation for a long and healthy life, because active Kids are Healthy kids.
Why do we like working with kids?
Because we admire their, resilience, endless energy, creativity and constant desire to learn.
Do you enjoy interacting with children?
Do you have an interest in health and fitness?
Do you have any qualifications relating to either?
Do you demonstrate a positive attitude, integrity, responsibility and respect for others?
If you want a rewarding job with flexible hours where you have the opportunity to help children achieve their full potential and at the end of the day feel that in some way you have made a positive contribution to a child’s life, then this is the job for you.
You will help them develop at their own pace as you earn their trust by making them feel secure and happy. You will work alongside their parents or carers as you guide them through various sports and activities. You will be a part of their success as you watch them grow and gain confidence.
This is a job where the work can be demanding at times but the rewards are high, if you want to be part of a fun and dynamic team that are passionate about working with kids you should apply!
- Current working with children’s check
- Current police check
- Current first aid certificate
Requirements of role
- Sound knowledge of pre-school children
- Ability to evaluate and make recommendations to planning and implementation of programs
- Demonstrated and well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a small team
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, initiative and innovation
- Ability to provide guidance and positive role modelling to children
- Be enthusiastic, energetic , organised, well presented and reliable
- Previous coaching experience with juniors (preferred but not essential)